Consultant SAP SD
Work experience: 3 years+
Support clients in the selection, implementation, and support of specific SAP modules. This role uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Design, customize, configure and testing of SD
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in SAP SD with a good business processes exposure.
- At least have experience of 2 full life cycle implementation of a SAP rollout.
- Domain experience in sales and distribution is a must.
- Good Knowledge in SAP core areas of SD like order management, invoicing, deliveries, consignment stocks, pricing procedures, scheduling agreements, customer credit management, Inter and Intra company process, pick/pack/shipment planning, execution and freight cost, goods issue etc.
- International roll out and retail experience will be an advantage.
- Preferably with technical skills like ABAP programming & workflow knowledge.
- Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme;
- We offer access to SAP Learning HUB for SAP consultants to prepare for SAP Certification and keep their SAP skills current with continuous enablement;
- Meal Tickets;
- Health and Well-being:
- Private Medical Subscription for employees;