SAP EWM Consultant
SAP implementation in the area of Logistics, specifically customizing of S/4HANA: Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
You will use your SAP know-how to design and implement our clients’ business processes in the logistics functional area
- You will customize in SAP the business requirements, develop specifications for programming and support the resulting implementation projects in international companies.
- You will advise our clients as part of on-site projects on functional SAP matters and thus support the reorganization of processes.
- Template testing: test case creation, integrative test case running, identifying; describing and monitoring defects; analyzing root causes
- Responsible for key-user training sessions and creation of corresponding documentation
- Preparation and support of Fit/Gap-workshops to identify system and process requirements and template alignment.
- After go-live support in material flow for inbound, put-away and outbound processes in SAP S/4 HANA EWM
Requirements / Desired Skills and Experience
- solid knowledge of the warehouse management processes;
- a good understanding of the supply chain management processes;
- at least 2-3 years of project experience in the SAP Warehouse Management (WM) or Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) modules;
- experience in other SAP modules as MM or SD is an asset;
- good analytical and modeling skills;
- team player with strong communication skills;
- Ideally having SAP Certification: SAP Extended Warehouse Management
- fluent in English. Knowledge of any of the following languages is an asset.
Access and training on state-of-art technologies (S4HANA)
Opportunity to get exposure to global implementation and maintenance projects