Oracle PL/SQL APEX Developer
Clearance Level: DoD Top Secret
Desired Education: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Requirements: No Travel
We are seeking an Oracle PL/SQL / APEX Developer to join us in the effort! Successful candidates will design, develop, and tune packages, procedures, triggers and functions to transform various sets of data into quality business assets for our on-line database subscription products.
Some of the benefits this position provides include:
- Develop customized systems to gather and integrate data sources critical to maintaining situational awareness for agents in the field and thwarting global and domestic threats.
- Gain experience in emerging cyber security concepts and technologies.
- Potentially lead installation, customization, and integration efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7-8 years related professional experience; or Masters and 8-10 years.
- 7+ years of Professional IT development experience.
- 3+ years’ Oracle database development experience including SQL, PL/SQL, packages, procedures, functions, performance tuning etc.
- Experience in using Object Oriented Design Techniques.
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and data modeling.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with various team members and customers.
- Understanding of various types of life cycle development including Agile / Scrum lifecycles.
- Consulting mentality - willingness to continually raise the bar, customer service first, take ownership and demonstrate joint accountability, and constantly improve and innovate.
Desired Additional Skills and/or Certifications:
- Experience working in a large, enterprise environment
- Experience using Oracle's Application Express Development (APEX) tool