SAP Senior Team Consultants
Rollout Project for Manufacturing Client
Start of Project: ASAP
We need a team of SAP senior consultants, with the same skill level:
1. SAP MM
2. SAP CS
3. SAP QM
4. SAP PP
5. SAP SD
Years of Experience
• Requires experience in SAP design, prototyping, configuration/build and testing activities, specifically in Plan to Manufacture SAP MM/CS/QM/PP/SD processes
• Multiple SAP implementation full life-cycle experience
• Project Management and Team Leadership experience
• Solid knowledge of system development methodology, project management and system architecture. Preferably involving the implementation of SAP, particularly Plan to Manufacture processes
• Solid analytical / problem solving skills
• Ability to evaluate IT and business challenges from a broad perspective.
• Strong influencing and excellent communication skills. Ability to translate between non-technical business users and technical IT resources.
• Strong client service attitude
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• English fluency preferred
Duties include but may not be limited to:
• Our SAP MM/CS/QM/PP/SD consultant will be in charge with the implementation of SAP.
• Educate local teams on SAP MM/CS/QM/PP/SD functionality, and SAP, in general, if needed.
• Refine the Plan to MM process scope, identifying any gaps when necessary.
• Design and prototype SAP MM/CS/QM/PP/SD functionality facilitating key decision discussions in terms of functionality use
• Perform system demonstrations designed to showcase the existing standard SAP functionality and secure buy-in from customers, while identifying any gaps, and/or requirements.
• Translate local business requirements into related configuration requirements and perform system set-ups in SAP to meet customer requirements.
• Identify any Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Forms, Workflows and/or any other development objects necessary to bridge requirements with SAP functionality through the creation of Functional Specification documentation. Interface effectively with developers to translate Functional Specification documentation into Technical Specifications and the development of technical designs
• Identify local security requirements and work with Security staff on the creation of security profiles necessary to support local needs
• Perform field and value mappings associated with data conversion efforts
• Perform demonstrations of the updated system, post build (Configuration and Development) activities to showcase the incorporation and validate localization requirements
• Provide support and subject matter expertise during the execution of testing activities and resolve any specific issues identified during testing
• Work on the development training materials incorporating requirements and deliver end user training or train the trainer workshops according to the training plans/schedules
• Provide subject matter expert support during cutover and go-live activities and perform tasks assigned as part of cutover plan and schedules
• Provide support post go-live and resolve post go-live issues
- Occasionally business trips to the client;
- Required English Language Skills: C1