Consultant SAP MM
Work experience: 3 years+
Support clients in the selection, implementation, and support of specific SAP modules. This role
uses consulting skills, business knowledge, and SAP solution expertise to effectively integrate
SAP technology into the client’s business environment in order to achieve client expected
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Design, customize, configure and testing of MM
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required.
3 to 5 years of experience in SAP MM with a good business processes exposure
Thorough knowledge of business processes within SAP MM:
- MM price determination
- Material characteristic
- Stock transfer orders
- invoice verification (MM+FI)
- goods movement : movment types, postings ( MM+FI )
- knowledge about tables / BADI / BAPI / USER_
- mass changes
- International roll out and retail experience will be an advantage
- Attractive compensation package
- Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme;
- We offer access to SAP Learning HUB for SAP consultants to prepare for SAP;
- Certification and keep their SAP skills current with continuous enablement;
- Meal Tickets;
- Health and Well-being: Private Medical Subscription for employees.