Consultant SAP BI
As as part of SAP team you will use the SAP Business Object tools and other corresponding backend tools to deliver Business Intelligence Reports and Analytics for specific business industries, allowing the client to perform analysis using data.
- Drawing up functional designs and coordinating them with the business, developers, functional and technical management
- Propose new reports, KPI;
- Analyze existing SAP BI reporting solutions for improvements and help developing BI strategies for our clients;
- Actively participate in the definition of the requirements for your customers;
- Developing data models, reports and KPIs in dashboards and cock pits (with SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP WEBI);
- Testing new reports, functionalities, and data quality;
- Transfer of new reports, KPIs and functionalities to end users.
- Experience in frontend development with SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Analysis for Office;
- SAP business process knowledge (SAP FICO, MM, SD);
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written), with the ability to successfully interact with a wide variety of stakeholders;
- Customer focus;
- Analytical and structured working attitude;
- Strong attention to details and ability to work autonomously and manage multiple tasks with excellent problem-solving ability;
- Team player.