Consultant SAP BASIS
Work experience: 5 years+
• Installation, configuration, migration, system copy and upgrade of SAP-Systems ABAP and JAVA, mainly on Linux but also Microsoft Windows with the following databases Oracle, MSSQL, SAP HANA, and MaxDB.
• Installation, configuration, migration, administration, system copy and upgrade of complex SAP-System Landscapes and safeguarding of a stable and smooth SAP operation, based on SAP Netweaver ABAP JAVA, mainly on the operating system Linux running on Oracle, MSSQL, MaxDB, SAP HANA. Also, other combinations of operating system and database are possible.
• Continuous maintenance and update of the used software products (operating system, database, SAP Application).
• Troubleshooting, weak-point analysis, and error correction in order to ensure a stable system operation under adherence to an incident - problem - & change management processes.
• Support during requirement gathering phase, analysis of system landscape, technical design, and development of interface.
• Ability to assist team members in the development and implementation of technical solutions (Implementations, Upgrades and Migrations) and support with ongoing projects.
• Deep knowledge and understanding of SAP technologies and methodologies.
• Must have previous experience working in upgrades, OS/DB migrations and HANA migration projects (experience in Implementation and blueprinting is a big plus).
• Providing BASIS support for projects involving HANA and S/4HANA.
• Design end-to-end security for SAP on premise including two factor authentications and single sign-on from anywhere on any device desirable but not a must.
• Ability to troubleshoot/analyze and resolve technical problems.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment, understand and be responsive to project and customer needs.
• Ability to adapt and function effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment while working under deadlines.
• Build credible relationships with peers and clients, and continuous professional learning of SAP products.
• Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively.
• IT-Process implementation across all related IT-components.
• Support in escalated projects.
• Detailed knowledge of several operating systems and SAP applications.
• Support for system optimization.
• SAP Basis – Knowledge and Hands on experience on Technical Planning, Installations, Upgrades, OS/DB Migrations,Non Unicode and Unicode Conversions, S/4HANA.
• Operating System (Unix/Windows/Linux), Database Oracle/DB2/SQL Server/ MaxDB ) administration.
• SAP HANA in-Memory Platform.
• SAP HANA Data provisioning technology.
• SAP HANA scale-out and standalone deployment, administration and optimization experience and knowledge
• Fiori Platform.
• Knowledge/Experience in performance tunning, User Management, System copies,Non Unicode and Unicode Conversions.
• Experience with SAP NetWeaver Identity Provider for X.509 certificates, Kerberos and SAML 2.0.
• Experience in installing and implementing SAP’s User Experience and Mobile Solutions including Fiori.
• Be analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach.
• Possess interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written, listening and presentation.
• Any experience in Fiori install and configuration highly desired.
• Candidates with S/4HANA experience.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme;
- We offer access to SAP Learning HUB for SAP consultants to prepare for SAP Certification and keep their SAP skills current with continuous enablement;
- Meal Tickets;
Health and Well-being:
- Private Medical Subscription for employees;